Pumpkin pecan waffle candle
Fall time wouldn't be complete without pumpkin pecan waffle. A scrumptious blend of pumpkin waffles and butter with sweet, pure maple syrup and a touch of brown sugar and pecans. Smells good enough to eat but we don't recommend it!
- My candles are hand poured and cured two weeks using 100% soy wax and phthalate-free, high quality fragrance oils.
- During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
- Make sure your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
- Only burn for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
- Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.